Tuesday 20 August 2013

Where I am at..



Currently, I have completed some parts of my research. To recap, I am researching into event planning companies, analysing their adverts as I am very interested in making an advert based on event organisations. However, due to there being so many type of events e.g. sporting events, weddings, christenings etc I need to decide on what type of events I will hold. Before deciding I feel that it is important that I carry on my research into looking at diverse types of events so that I can see which one(s) I would like to advertise for. 

I think it is important I set a deadline for myself so that my research can be completed on time. I would like to start planning, and visualizing what my advert may (or may not) look like in 2-3 weeks. Therefore, this gives me enough time to carry on my research but also provides me with enough time to plan efficiently. 

To ensure I have a wide understanding on how event planning works as well as the advertising presenting the company I have decided I am going thoroughly research into two major event companies to find out exactly what they do and to view how they represent themselves. Even though they may not have an advert, it will be interesting to find out the choices of images, text, and colors which will be on their website.


No comments:

Post a Comment