Wednesday 11 December 2013

Actors

For my protagonist, I am going to have a female. I have chosen to use a female as just over half (56%) of my target audience is females. Therefore, in all of my events (parties, weddings etc) I am going to have 50% male/female. However, to include slightly more females I am going to use a female as my protagonist. The female I am using is Cindy Sidhu. I have specifically chosen an Asian as a third of my audience are Asian, and in my advert everyone is White. This meant I would be targeting both ethnicity. Additionally, Asian's are stereotyped to be smart and professional, which is significant because I want my company to appear to be sophisticated and trust worthy with a team of intelligent individuals. 




Furthermore, in my sponsorship sequence and TV adverts I will be using some of the same actors. Below is images of all of the names and images of actors I am going to use.

  1. Maxwell Powell
  2. Callum Caroll
  3. Gregor Morrison
  4. Sam Anstiss
  5. Imogen Welsford
  6. Bethany Eley
  7. Charlotte Fischer
  8. Lucy Wise 



No comments:

Post a Comment