Thursday 12 December 2013

Locations

All of my locations will mostly be indoors, due to weather conditions. This is a problem which I am going to have to face when filming. The part of my adverts which I will have to film outside is the last part of my sponsorship advert where the couple get into the car. However, I will ensure that I film in daylight as the camera which I am using will not be clear when in darkness.

Location for sponsorship sequence:

As my sponsorship sequence is featuring a wedding, I wanted the location to look and appear grand. The reason for this is because on my survey results (see blog post Tuesday 24th of September 2013) I asked my audience "what event was best organised and why?" - a lot of my answers were based upon location - saying how the location of the wedding and parties was 'beautiful' and 'stunning', I wanted to ensure I created this image by using such a grand house. I wanted colours such as white, silver and gold to feature mostly in the background. I want the wedding to look elegant and sophisticated, which will engage my target audience. This is because when researching, I came across an advert called 'Fabulous Events' (see analysis at Thursday 12th of September) where the advert displayed images of the events and all of the images displayed extravagant. bold, eye catching and sophisticated events. This is a feature which I wanted to develop in my adverts because I feel that it will engage my specific target audience. 




















These two images are where the bride and groom will walk, followed along by their peers. The table will be where the bride and groom cut the cake. There will then be an outside shot of the couple walking out of the venue (house) which also will look grand. 


Location for TV adverts:

I am filming both my TV adverts at the same time, this it will be in the same location. The first location will be in a kitchen/front room. Below is images of what rooms I will be using, however, I may use some decorations to make the room appear more linked into the theme.








No comments:

Post a Comment