Thursday 19 December 2013

New radio advert (second draft)

I have re-recorded my radio advert as before, the sound was not working properly. I have uploaded all of my sounds into Adobe Premiere and they are all working fine. I think the sound in my advert is eloquently and clearly spoken, making the advert professional and sophisticated which was my initial intention.
However, the male speaker is clear but I feel that my protagonist line was not recorded up to a high standard as in some places, audiences may find it hard to understand. This is a problem as this is the part of my advert where the protagonist says the contact details, which audience’s would need to listen to. Therefore, if it is not spoken properly the audience may find it hard to note down the details which could potentially put them off. I feel that I need to re-record this so that my advert is professional and clearly understood.
Moreover, I am happy with the background music in my background which I hope will be reappearing in my other adverts to create consistency throughout my adverts (project).

Below is my new re-recorded radio advert:


No comments:

Post a Comment