Tuesday 10 December 2013

Recording of radio advert

Today I recorded my radio advert on a voice recorder. I learnt how to use the voice recorder appropriately which helped me when recording my radio advert at home. I found the process reasonably short as it took 20 seconds to record, however, I did more than one attempt. I then put the sound file onto the mac and then put it into Premiere where I was able to listen and edit the sound.


This is my first radio advert attempt:



I am aware that I might have to re-record or change my advert therefore I am calling this "my first attempt".

Once progressing my advert, I have realised my sound is not working properly. This is because I forgot to turn up the sound which now has made it permenantly quiet. This means I am going to record my radio advert again. I have also realised the background noises are distracting in the advert which will prevent my advert from sounding professional. In my next attempt, I am going to ensure I record it with no background sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment