Tuesday 3 December 2013

Animatic Final

Below is my four final animatics for my adverts.

In all of my adverts I have used the same, soothing music. I chose this music because when analysing adverts I found that soothing music usually creates a peaceful mood within the scene, and I want my scene to be tranquil and enjoyable. I am also using the same protagonist throughout as in my analysis of adverts (in general) I found that usually the same speaker is kept to create familiarity and consistency between the advertising campaign. 






Even though I have created some original, unique ideas I feel that I have also developed some from existing media. My sequence begins with the protagonist talking to directly to the camera. I was inspired my Kate Moss - Rimmel London advert where she talks directly the the audience. I think the next shot of the wide angle will engage the audience as it will allow the audience to see the event as a whole and engage in the scenery, sound and characters. The protagonist then talks to the camera, whilst being in the event. I gained this idea from the Kate Moss ad also as she does this in the Rimmel advert as she talks to the camera then gets involved with a band. I think this will appeal to my audience as I am combining a presentation style advert with slice of life. The close ups I have used throughout the advert will attract the audience because it will present the happiness between the couple. Although Pro Cruises does not show many close ups, the bond between the couple in the advert looks real and I wanted to re-create this, just with a different shot. (Analysis can be found on Sunday 8th September 2013). 

My TV advert two has a very different narrative to my advert one, although I have used many similar shots. Similarly to my advert one, I have also used a presentation style advert (inspired by Rimmel), although in this advert I have taken it to the next level and made the whole advert a presentation style. I watched an advert made by 'USwith' which inspired me to crate this advert and the shots I have used in it. I was inspired by the mid shots and how the protagonists and different characters were able to talk directly the camera. I liked this because it allowed the audience to engage with the characters. Also, due to the dialogue saying how they have had experience with USwith, and in my advert, experience with Emerald Events - it makes the information which the advert says more reliable. 







I feel that both my ancillary texts are more original than my two main adverts. This is because for these two adverts I was inspired by existing media but the majority of my ideas came about when brainstorming in the initial stages of the project. In my sponsorship sequence I use a variety of shots such as wide angles, close ups and mid shots. Although, in most sponsorship sequences I looked at, shots usually tended to stay the same e.g. lots of close ups or lots of wide shots. Furthermore, in my radio advert the reason why I decided to make it a speech is because speeches are linked to events and therefore the advert was based upon my original idea. Although, I watched the Alton Towers advert and the speaker listed many great things about the part which inspired my list of three in my advert. I think this will engage the audience as they will be provided with an insight into the amount of things Emerald Events can help them with. 


No comments:

Post a Comment