Sunday 30 June 2013

Advert Idea's

Before choosing a service, I thought it would be a good idea if I made a brainstorm of all the different services which I could advertise for. By doing this I can clearly see the amount of services I could advertise for. 

By brainstorming idea's I can now decide which type of service I am most interested in. I like the idea of events, and planning various types of events. Overall, the brainstorm has been very helpful as I can clearly view the topics and area's which I am least interested in or most interested in.

1 comment:

  1. It is a superb post.Event Management Course is an best job oriented course, Today a number of event management courses are available such as
    Diploma in Event Management , MBA in Event Management ,Degree in Event management etc.

    ReplyDelete