Tuesday 25 June 2013

The Three Briefs


Before starting my A2 coursework I need to choose a specific brief. However, it is important that I closely look into the briefs with great detail so that I can gain an insight into the various briefs. 

Brief 1

A promotion package for the release of an album, to include a music promo video, no longer than five minutes duration, together with:
  • a cover for its release as part of a digipack (CD/DVD package)
  • a magazine advertisement for the digipack (CD/DVD package)

Brief 2
An advertising package for a new product or service, to include two TV advertisements, together with

Brief 3

A short film in its entirety, lasting approximately five minutes, which may be live action or animation or a combination of both, together with:
  • a poster for the film
  • a film magazine review page featuring the film

Due to all three briefs being quite short I think I should do some extra research into the briefs and see what I need to do. This may include looking into old A2 coursework by previous students.

Additionally, I also need to ensure I am always reading the assessment objectives.

Assessment Objectives
  • AO3: your ability to plan and construct media products using appropriate technical and creative skills
  • AO2: your application of knowledge and understanding in evaluating your own work, showing how meaning and responses are created
  • AO4: your ability to undertake, apply and present appropriate research

No comments:

Post a Comment