Tuesday 25 June 2013

Adverts

The last brief is the adverts. I have the option whether to advertise a service or a product. I personally think a service would be more challenging, however, I do think it would be much more original and interesting. However, advertising a product would be fun but might limit my creativity unless I advertised a product which was not common. I am going to look into real adverts and A2 media coursework adverts.

Adverts vary from being comical to serious and to professional. Therefore, I need to ensure I look into diverse adverts so that I can be sure if this is the breif I would like to choose.

Below is an advert which is about a serious topic, but is presented in a comical way to engage the audience and therefore will be memorable. From this advert, I enjoyed the many people involved, and the fast paced editing, I think it was very engaging.



The next advert I watched is one created by a student. It is evident the camera quality was poorer than the previous advert and this is something I really have to consider when creating an advert. However, I did like this advert.


Therefore, I think creating an advert would be really interesting and I would enjoy making it.

No comments:

Post a Comment