Tuesday 11 March 2014

Current stage: moving my project forward

Over the weekend I was able to finish editing my radio advert. I can now leave this and move other parts of my project foward. I was also able to edit my sponsorship sequence, however, their are some parts of the sound which I am intending to change to ensure the sequence is as good as it possibly can be. I am also currently in the stage of editing my two main adverts, which I feel will be finished very soon. The only parts I need to edit is slight sounding problems which can be done using Premiere. I feel that my project is moving foward constantly and I will be ready to meet the deadline.

Moreover, whilst editing I still need to ensure I am looking back at my target audience survey results. This is because I need to ensure the decisons I make throughout the project link to my audience and will engage and attract them. I have looked back at my results constantly to see how I have targetted my audience.

The two main events that people have voted most popular was the wedding and party. In my sponsorship sequence I have created a wedding, and I also feel due to the props and location I have used that my audience will enjoy watching the adverts. (The dress, flowers, scenery and presents). In my main advert I have shown a party, where all the guests look like they are having fun and I have also used the props I had to my advantage by blowing up balloons and also using banners and present to signify it is a party. It is important that I stuck to this, even though my idea's and product will change slightly, as the majority of my audience said they have been to the type of events in the last year thus making them more popular. I was also supposed to show prom, my third main popular event but my plans changed due to my advert being too long. This was not a major issue as I still got to show the two main events I wanted to.




No comments:

Post a Comment