Monday 24 March 2014

Editing problems

Whilst reviewing and listening to my adverts I have noticed a continuity error. In my radio advert the number that my protagonists uses for the company is different to my two main adverts. This is problematic to me because this could cause the audience confusion and my product will lack professionalism if the number isn't the same. Also, the purpose of the advert is to be memorable, and if the audience remembers one number and it is wrong, it would lead them into the idea of false advertising. I want to ensure I fix this error so that it can be solved. However, another problem which I am facing is that today I attempted to re-record the advert, but my protagonist is slightly ill, and her voice sounds different. I debated to using somebody else but I feel that the actor I am using is the most suitable for the part. Therefore, I am going to post bone the recording and wait until my actor is better, if in a week, my actor is not better, I will have to re record with someone else as my deadline is coming soon and I need to ensure I meet it. Post boning my radio advert will help me concentrate on the editing of my two main adverts, although, I need to ensure that I re record the radio advert as soon as possible, although I know it will not take much time. Therefore, even though this problem occurred, I feel that I have approached the issue in a sensible manner by waiting to see if my protagonist gets any better, and if not I can re record with somebody else. The reason for this is that the recording will not take long, and will not take long to edit and put into Premiere either which means I have the time to wait. I feel that I am over coming this issue and hopefully can record the sound by next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment