Tuesday 18 March 2014

Edititing sound

Whilst editing my media coursework, it has become apparent to me that in my main adverts my sound is slightly poor. This is a problem because for my advert to be successful and for it to truly engage with my audience I need all the sound to be up to a high standard. However, some of my sound I have realised I cannot change due to the technology I am using, it will not allow me to have more advanced sound. Therefore, I need to make the best out of this situation and try to edit my sound on the program Adobe Audition which will allow me to take out some of the hissing and humming in the background. I am aware that the sound in my advert will not be perfect but this is a problem I can only try and help because even if I did reshoot, I would never be able to get the sound perfect. I am using the program Adobe Audition to edit my sound in, I had never used this program before and I am currently learning how to. Yesterday I learned how to remove some of the hissing and humming to make my sound more clear. I feel that even though I am experiencing problems, I am learning new skills. 

This is an image of my sound in Adobe Audition. On this I can make my sound all of the same volume which is important as if all my sounds were different, it would make my advert appear and sound less professional. 


Therefore, I still feel that I am working towards my deadline and I will be able to reach it. I am currently editing the sound of my adverts and I hope it will be finished by next week so that I can begin my evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment