Monday 24 March 2014

Editing: titles


I am still currently editing my two main adverts. On my two main adverts my protagonists says the companies details "emeraldevents@info.co.uk"... and once receiving feedback on my advert, I decided to add titles onto my advert(s). 

I had created titles before and therefore I was familiar with how to add in the titles over the video. I used black font to contrast with the image behind so that it was more clear and apparent to the audience. I also chose the bottom right hand corner as when looking at adverts, I noticed that logo's and details were usually placed to the bottom right hand corner. I also feel that their is more space in the bottom right hand corner.

Therefore, I feel that I am currently doing my final touches to my adverts. I think the sound on my adverts has been improved and now I am just adding the finishing touches.


No comments:

Post a Comment