Saturday 8 March 2014

Editing

I am currently at the editing stage in my project. I have finished editing the radio advert, and I have basically finished editing my sponsorship, apart from some clips I may need to take out due to timing. Currently, my main focus at the moment is editing my two main adverts. This is the first time I have had to lip sync, however, I feel that it is going well. I think that my re shoot has proven to be successful as not only is the sound better due to the boom mic, but the actual camera quality is better, improving the way my adverts look and sound. 

These are my adverts currently (ROUGH CUTS) - I have more editing to go.


What I still need to do:
  • Ensure my radio and sponsorship is completely finished
  • Edit the sound on my main adverts, ensuring the sound matches up with the image
  • Edit the sound so that the sound is exactly the same volume in each part of the clips

No comments:

Post a Comment