Friday 28 February 2014

Reshoot of main advert(s)

On Thursday the 27th of February I reshot my two main adverts. The main reason I had to reshoot was because of sound. Therefore, in my reshoot I used a boom mic to ensure the sounding was clear. I did every single shot the same as before, just with the microphone. The most challenging part of filming was using the microphone as I had never used one before. I found using it hard as not only did I need myself, but I needed two other people behind the scenes to help with filming. I had to ensure before filming I had slight knowledge on the mic, which I did but when coming to filming I feel that I did not have enough knowledge as I needed. Once I had worked out how everything worked, I could then reshoot all my scenes. I am now currently editing my advert(s), however, due to me having to put in my audio at the exact same time it is taking a lot longer than expected. Whilst filming, I also recorded the ending of my sponsorship which I can now put in to ensure my sponsorship is finished, allowing myself time to focus on my main adverts. At the moment, I feel that I am working towards my deadline. I am hoping the new recordings and footage I have shot are better to prevent another reshoot as it may cause timing issues.

Editing and lip syncing 

I am currently editing my TV advert one and this is the first time I have to lip sync. It is proving to be quite difficult as it is hard to find the exact point where the voice recording and camera recording. I need to ensure I am providing myself with extra time for this part of the editing as it will consume a lot of my time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment