Monday 24 February 2014

Reshooting of main advert

From listening to my main advert, I have realised that the audio is not good enough. Due to the background noises and the camera distance, it is hard for me to be able to hear my protagonist talking properly. This is problematic to my advert because my advert is a presentation advert, all the focus is on my protagonist which means the audience will need to be able to hear her properly so that the information can be delivered correctly. Therefore, I am going to need to re shoot. I feel that the re shoot will not take long as the shots I have taken are successful, and do not need to be changed. This means that I will only need to shoot the shots in my current advert, rather than shoot everything I thought I would need.

I am going to be re shooting on Thursday the 27th February. For my advert, I am using the following actors: Cindy Sidhu playing the protagonist, Melissa Kerrison, Bethany Eley, Charlotte Fischer and Bethany Holland (being at the one shot at the event). I will need a camera, tripod and boom mic. 

The main challenge which I will face throughout filming is using a boom mic. This is because before today, I had never heard of one before. Before I shoot on Thursday I am going to ensure that I understand how it works to prevent wasting time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment