Monday 24 February 2014

Props in action/why I used them

One of the most successful parts of filming I think was my venue and the props I used. This is because I chose carefully what I wanted to use to ensure my scene would look authentic. I dressed my protagonist in a black skirt (long) to present her sophistication, I also dressed her in a white blouse as I did not want to use an eye catching color in case it took away the audiences attention from the purpose of my advert. I dressed my actors in smart/casual clothes and made them look happy and cheerful. I think the happiness and smiles on all my actors faces will infer that they were happy with the service my "company" provided. 


I used a pink table cloth to cover the table cloth underneath. I used pink as my event was a baby shower and I wanted it for a baby girl. The additional decor such as the balloons made the scene look authentic. I even added real, small amounts of food like cup cakes to make the "party" look real. To make the cakes look appealing, I added glitter and other glitter to make it look more girly and feminine.

I feel that I have been successful in my choice of props and I feel that they all add to the level of versimilute in my advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment