Monday 3 February 2014

Radio advert recording schedule


Today I am recording the end of my radio advert. From my first draft, I received feedback that the protagonist should talk directly to the audience, including in them to engage them. Therefore, I have changed the line to:

"If you are interested in planning your special day with us, then you can contact emerald events@info.co.k or dial 0800 833 939. Emerald Events. Making your dream a reality."

My recording schedule for today:


Currently, I feel that I am making progress with my radio advert. Last week I was able to record the majority of my advert, however, last week my protagonist was suffering voice problems which meant I had to wait additional time before I could record it. Once I have recorded today, I will hopefully upload my footage to Adobe Premiere and place it into my sound files. 

No comments:

Post a Comment