Tuesday 28 January 2014

Radio advert update

I have re-recorded half of my new radio advert. I have slightly changed the script as in my previous advert my actor says he is "standing", however, it is hard for the audience to understand where he is and what he is doing. I have changed the line to : "If it wasn't for such an outstanding group of individuals, I would not have the unforgettable memories that I have today. " - This presents to the audience that the company provides the customer with thrilling, unforgettable memories which I think will engage my audience and make them want to use the service more.

I still need to re-record the second half of my advert which hopefully will take place tomorrow. I feel that my radio advert is coming together nicely and when I am finished editing, it should definitely appeal to my target audience.

Below is the new first half of my radio advert:


No comments:

Post a Comment