Monday 6 January 2014

Actors I have chosen (for sponsorship - and why)

In my advert, the bride and groom will be Bethany Eley and Callum Carrol. The reason I chose these two actors is because they are both mature looking and I am limited to my choice due to the amount of people I know that would be able to play the part of the bride and groom. Additonally, both actors are confident and enthusiastic which I feel will engage my target audience as the confidence of the actors will draw in the audience. 



Furthermore, I will have around 6-8 people in my sponsorship sequence - including the bride and groom. I think the best idea is to split it evenly between male and female. The actors which I have found and are willing to participate in my advert are: Sam Anstiss, Maxwell Powell, Arrun Cheema, Gregor Morrison, Charlotte Fischer, Imogen Welsford, Melissa kerrison, Lucy Wise and Bethany Holland. All of which are at the age of 18. However, I am going to make all my actors look slightly older so that the wedding looks more real as it is unrealistic that the couple and friends will be of the age of 18. Therefore, to achieve this I will be watching YouTube tutorials and doing further research into mature clothing so that I can achieve the older look (21+).

Above me is: Melissa Kerrison, Imogen Weslford, Bethany Holland, Bethany Eley and Lucy Wise.

Overall, I am content with my choice of actors. Each of the people I chose I know will look the part once hair, make up and costume is finished. 


No comments:

Post a Comment