Saturday 4 January 2014

Images of props (for sponsorship)

For my sponsorship sequence, I am advertising a wedding. Therefore to make the wedding look real and authentic, I had to order some props. I brought some silver balloons saying 'Just Married' - the reason I chose the colour silver is because it is one of the most popular colours at a wedding. I also think that I have to create a colour scheme at the wedding, and the main colour is going to be silver. To the right is the exact balloons I ordered. 

I have also ordered some silver flowers for the car. By watching, and looking at adverts for weddings I have noticed the car is always dressed, and looks good. Therefore, to make the car I am using (fiat 500, grey) I will be placing the flowers for car decorations.








Below is an image of the car I am using. I understand that it is not the usual wedding car, however, I am limited to the props I can use. Therefore, I chose to use a fiat 500 because it is a small, 'cute' looking car. The colour of the car also links into the colour scheme of my wedding which will help make the advert look real.


I have also ordered a 'Just married' number plate for the car.


No comments:

Post a Comment