Monday 13 January 2014

Filming sponsorship

Today I filmed the first half of my sponsorship sequence. I was supposed to be filming both parts of my sponsorship sequence, however, I had some troubles whilst filming. I began filming the first part of my sponsorship sequence and it took longer than I estimated considering the length of the sequence as the props took time to get ready. This is was a problem because the second half of my sequence is supposed to be filmed outside but it was too dark. This means I have to change my idea as I am unable to get all the actors and props looking the same. 

The props I used:

This was the cake I used. I am overall happy with the way the cake turned out as I think it looks professional. I began with using two cake bases and then iced it with white icing. I used real flowers as I could not find real ones, however, I feel that it made the cake look better and more professional anyway. I used the pale orange flowers because the room I was using was orange and yellow so I thought I should create a theme, as that is normal for weddings.



Another set of props was the 'presents'. To make the party realistic, I had to get bags of designer labels to make the presents seem realistic. I added in the balloons which say 'just married' to take up space and also for extra decoration. I thought this table looked very realistic as the presents were all different and simplistic.




No comments:

Post a Comment