Tuesday 14 January 2014

New sponsorship sequence idea(s)

I am now starting to think about a new (second half) of sponsorship sequence idea. This is because I was unable to shoot at the same time as spent too long filming the first half, meaning I need to change it slightly. I still want to keep the props of the car and the two same actors (bride and groom). One of my idea's was to have the bride and groom come out of a church and then getting into the car and it driving off. I also have the idea of the bride and groom going to a hotel in the car but I have not story boarded properly therefore I am unable to vision it properly.

Brief idea's
It has to link with the first (or second) part of my sequence which is an after party of a wedding. 
Idea one: (this would replace the first half of the sponsorship sequence and will become before the footage I have already shot).
(Before) Bride and Groom could leave venue (preferably alone) and get into ‘Just Married’ car taking them to the after party. They will be leaving a church, or a hotel to make it look realistic. I am aware that this may be hard to do therefore before expanding my idea, I will look into it.
Idea two:
(After) the car could be arriving at a hotel (after the party). The shot would be of the car, then the bride and groom getting out in front of the venue looking happy and excited.

Each of my idea's will present the message I am trying to portray of happiness and people uniting. I will decide on the idea based on locations I can find and props which are avaliable to me because I need to make the setting as realistic as possible.
This is a church I could use. It is based in Denham Village. I could have a shot of the couple walking from the church, into the car and the car goes round the village. I think this location is nice because of the walk way from the church and also the village is small and pretty so when the car drives off, it isn't going onto a main road. 






I am now going to start doing drafts of my sponsorship sequence (of both ideas) to see which works best, whilst making lists of locations and props I will need to use ensuring I am taking everything into consideration.



No comments:

Post a Comment