Thursday 13 February 2014

Main adverts: shooting schedule


I am now beginning to plan to shoot my main adverts. I have not had time to gather all my actors together in the last month as I have had to film my sponsorship sequence. Although, I am now going to use my half term break to film my adverts – giving me time to reshoot if needed. I have learned that from shooting my sponsporship sequence that I should film from every angle, to prevent reshooting. I feel that shooting my main adverts will be a challenge because I need to gather 13 people and organise and manage lifts for everyone.

Shooting schedule for main adverts

Date
What I am filming?
What do I need?
Who do I need?
Time
Wednesday 19th February
Advert one/ two
Camera
Tripod
Suits for boys
Prom dresses for girls
Drinks


Lucy Wise
Melissa Kerrison
Bethany Eley
Scott K
Bethany Holland
Arrun Cheema
Max Powell
Mid day
Friday 21st Feburay
Advert one/two
Camera
Tripod
Presents for baby shower
Girls dresses
Melissa Kerrison
Imogen Welsford
Charlotte Fishcer
Betany Holland
Mid day

No comments:

Post a Comment