Wednesday 5 February 2014

Problem with shooting

I was supposed to be filming my sponsorship sequence today but my protagonist (Callum) was ill. This has now delayed my shooting till next Monday. In the meantime, I am going to give my script to my protagonist in my main advert so that she can learn it as I plan to shoot in February half term as I want to be moving my project forward. Now I have completed my radio advert, I can focus all my attention on my adverts which will hopefully be finished by the end of February to provide me with enough time to edit and add in sound. I feel that I am working towards the time constraints as I know when my deadlines are, however, because I need around 5-10 actors it is unreliable and hard to find time to film when all are free.

No comments:

Post a Comment