Tuesday 11 February 2014

Filming - reshoot of sponsorship

Yesterday I reshot my sponsorship. I felt that the shooting went really well. This is because I learned from my mistakes in shooting one and was able to reshoot the shots I needed. Also, in shooting 1 I actually ran out of time and could not film it all, therefore shooting again provided me with more time and I was able to film the shots I needed. My main strength throughout the process of filming was my ability to direct the group. I had to direct six people continuously but I feel that I was successful as all my actors and actresses knew exactly what they were doing and what they needed to say. 

This is me directing my actors - (video is slightly distorted



Moreover, I had to do a car scene. I feel that my decorations for the car added to the high level of versimiltude within my advert because I had actual wedding decorations which couples use - the number plate "JUST WED" and flowers as decorations. I included this scene because I wanted the couple to be introduced in a fancy car, showing how my company can organise transfer and then taken to a venue. Additionally, my overall message in my advert is people uniting, and remembering special moments in life. I feel that the wide shot I took of the bride and groom and guests all looking at each other and smiling displays how people are coming together and having fun. I think this will attract my target audience.

I now need to edit my sponsorship sequence - add in voice over and transitions. This is the clips that I want to use, however I am aware that I may have to change and adjust some slightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment