Monday 10 February 2014

Reshoot - sponsorship shooting schedule

Today I am hopefully going to re shoot parts of my sponsorship. This was supposed to be done last Wednesday but my protagonist was ill and I was unable to shoot. If everything goes to plan with my actors and actresses, I will be able to re shoot some of the shots which I did not do well with last time. I am hoping this is my final shoot for my sponsorship as I need to begin filming for my adverts which will take longer. I feel that I am slightly struggling towards deadlines currently, and I need to ensure in February half term all my shooting is done so I have enough time to experiment and edit. It is important I take time to reflect upon what I have done, where I currently am at, and what needs doing so that I can move my project forward. In terms of editing, I am currently experimenting with my sponsorship sequence and finding parts of it I would like to use. I filmed a lot in my first shooting therefore I have a lot to pick from. Moreover, I am hoping I have all the props I need for today so that my shooting can run smoothly. Below is my shooting schedule:

Date
What advert I am filming?
What actors am I using?
What do I need?
Where?
10th February
Sponsorship
Bethany Holland
Lucy Wise
Bethany Eley
Callum Carroll
Scott K
Car
Car props / décor
Camera
Tripod
Suit(s)
Dress
Wedding props
House

No comments:

Post a Comment