Saturday 15 February 2014

Decorations for main adverts

I have had to buy many decorations for my two main adverts. I need decorations as I am trying to sell an event, and I want my event to look as authentic as possible. Although, I am limited to the amount of money I can spend which is a slight problem because I need as much as possible.

For my event (baby shower) I have bought:






I brought balloons because balloons are usually associated with parties. Also, this would meet my audiences expectations because on my my audience survey 'going to a party' was the most popular event, and therefore balloons would be a feature with would be expected. I have included girly features such as roses and sparkles as this advert is mainly based at my female target audience. I have done this because just over half of my audience are females and therefore their are more females that I need to attract than males. I also am including a 'baby shower' banner so that I make it evident to the audience what the event is. This is important because my dialogue does not actually reveal this, and therefore I have left it to the props to tell the audience visually what kind of event it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment