Thursday 20 February 2014

Filming advert one/two

Today I filmed half of my first and second advert. I feel that today went very successful. This is because I learnt from shooting my sponsorship that I need to shoot everything on my storyboard and more. I included additional shots which I found were better than what I came up with on my storyboard. I feel that I have developed my leadership and organisational skills whilst filming as I had to lead five girls and tell them exactly what I wanted them to say and do.

For my main advert - I mixed slice of life and a presentation style advert together. Evidently, this was challenging. This is because I had to use my protagonist in the live action which is rare to see with adverts. Although, from re-watching my footage, I feel that I have been successful with shooting and I think I have recorded high standard footage which portrays the message I want. For my second main advert, I did customer feedback. I have (overall) four lines for the audience to speak, and I have recorded half of it already. I am planning on recording my over half at my second half of the advert one shooting.

This is what I have recorded and edited so far for my advert one. It has become apparent to me that it is slightly long, which means I will have to take out some shots or not shoot more.


This is half of my second TV advert (customer feedback)
(insert video)


No comments:

Post a Comment