Saturday 29 March 2014

Current stage

I feel that I am now reaching an end of my editing. I am still currently editing and making small changes, however, I feel that these changes will be finished soon. My main task over the next week is to re-record the ending of my radio advert which I plan to do on Monday the 31st of March with my protagonist, Cindy Sidhu and I aim to get this done in the next week. However, I am going to start thinking about my audience survey and evaluation. Even though I am not 100% finished, I cannot edit my radio advert until I have the sound and therefore I thought it would be a good idea to look up the evaluation questions and create an audience survey form.

The evaluation questions are:

  • In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?
This question would link to all the research I did. I watched many adverts and was inspired my some which made me develop and transform what other people have done into my own work.
  • How effective is the combination of your main and ancillary texts?
This would link to synergy and how I've created synergy between my ads.
  • What have you learned from your audience feedback?
  • How did you use new media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?
Even though I have not started my evaluation yet, I need to ensure that I am familiar with the questions and understand the questions so that I can create a detailed evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment