Thursday 17 October 2013

Brief outline of adverts before storyboard

For my first TV advert I want it to be presentation combined with slice of life. I want my protagonist (main speaker) to open up the advert, welcoming the audience in. I then want the speaker to take the audience on a journey, showing what the company has to offer. I want my speaker to walk through doors, walking into different events, and in some - join in. I feel that I was influenced by the Kate Moss Rimmel advert - she walks through different scenes, and sometimes interacts with characters, yet is still presenting to the audience. I think this is effective and engaging and will engage my audience.

For my second TV advert I would like it to be personal. I want the same speaker (protagonist) to open up the advert so the audience can see a clear link between my adverts. I then want different people talking about there experiences with the company - following onto other peoples sentences  (e.g. 'speaker one: the company listened to what I had to say and what I wanted.. speaker two: whilst when the actual hard work began, I could sit and relax.. speaker three: waiting for my amazing event to turn to life). The inspiration of this advert I feel was taken from the USwitch advertising where they base their adverts upon user feedback. I think this is effective because it makes the company seem reliable. 

For my radio advert I essentially want it to start with the clinking of glasses - I want to start with this sound because it happens at various events before a speech which is significant because my speaker will just be about to speak. Once this has started, I want my speaker to start of asking questions e.g. 'Do you need a professional team to help plan your event effectively?' and then talk about how the company can help them. I was inspired by 'Fabulous Events', although this was a TV advert, the recurring emotive language used throughout made the advert intriguing.

For my sponsorship sequence I am going to focus on the event: prom. I am going to have my main protagonist say to all the people (girls and boys) "get ready and smile" and take a picture. Then the line 'emerald events sponsors...' - for my second half I am going to have an action shot of people getting ready for a prom - so it is the same location and saying something along the lines of 'transfers' here etc. I want my sponsorship to be simplistic because I want it to be short and memorable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment