Thursday 24 October 2013

Outline of radio advertisement


I am going to create a brief outline of my radio advert before I begin storyboarding. When coming to storyboarding, I will create a more detailed script of my radio advert.
  • The radio advertisement is going to begin with the sound effect of the clinking of glasses. This sound effect will signify a beginning to a speech.
  • The speaker will be my original protagonist so the audience will be familiar with the voice.
"I would just like to say thank you all for coming - and emerald events for helping me create my dream event into a reality. If it wasn't for such an outstanding group of individuals, I would not be here, standing talking to you all today. Emerald events have helped with every single detail - the location, venues, theme and the small things like the unique decor and name cards." - (the protagonist) "To find out more information then email ___ or dial ____. Emerald events - making your dream a reality."

This is a smaller, less detailed version of my radio advert. When storyboarding I will decide on the actual dialogue rather than the outline of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment