Saturday 5 October 2013

Developmet so far and current stage

Before starting to go into detail in my planning, I thought to look at my development so far. I firstly decided on advertising a service as I personally would rather advertise a company or brand, rather than a product. Once I came to this decision I then needed to brainstorm all different types of services. I came to a decision to advertise a service on an events planning company. Once I had decided this, I had to make decisions on what events I would advertise. On my target audience survey the most popular answers were 'wedding, prom and parties' therefore I feel that I should look into these three area's in detail so that I can understand what I need to include. From looking at over 30 different style adverts I have also come to the conclusion that I want to combine a slice of life advert with a presentation advert. Now I have got my idea, I need to start developing it. The next stage of my planning process will be looking into what I need to get hold of to ensure that when I advertise for the events, that they look authentic e.g. if I am advertising a wedding I need to have a wedding decorations.




No comments:

Post a Comment