Monday 7 October 2013

Second brainstorm

I have made another brainstorm. My first brainstorm was about advert idea's and now that I have some to a conclusion I am advertising an event planning service I thought that I should start brainstorming idea's for the advert. Below are my idea's - they vary from what will feature in my advert to different logo's and slogans. I feel that by doing this I will be able to develop and expand any idea's that I have. When creating this brainstorm I feel that I was influenced by my research. This is because my audience survey (see blog post Tuesday 24th September 2013) where I found at that my target audience preferred events such as weddings and parties. Also, when analysing 'Fabulous Events' (see blog post Thursday 12th September) I was influenced by the language chosen and how the speaker made out the audience would be united when attending an event. This links into my brainstorm ideas "family/friends", "good times" etc. Also, a convention of advertising a service is that the number and email is included therefore I came up with different email addresses which I felt like I could use. 



No comments:

Post a Comment