Thursday 28 November 2013

Animatic draft two

I have made another three drafts of my animatic. One sponsorship and two TV adverts. I took on board all comments that were said to me through my presentation thus my storyboard has had some changes made to it. The reason the animatics are still a draft is because I have not added sound to them yet. However, all of the timing is correct which will help me visualise what my three adverts are going to look and appear like. My next step after this stage is to add the sound to help me further visualise what my adverts will be like. Below is my three new animatic sequences:

Tv advert one:




TV advert two: in my original animatic I added in sounds of laughter and background noise. However, it was not copyright therefore I would not actually be aloud to use it on my advert. Therefore, in this animatic I have left the sound out as the sound will be made on the day of filming.



Sponsorship sequence:

No comments:

Post a Comment