Friday 22 November 2013

What I need: Prop list

To ensure I have all the correct props and equipment I am going to make a list for what I need for each one. Therefore, when coming to find or purchase props I will be able to as I would have already made a list. 

For all of my adverts I will need:

  • Camera
  • Tripod
  • Voice recorder

TV advert one and two:
  • Male suits
  • Female dresses
  • Party decorations
  • Prom decorations
  • Champagne glasses
  • Camera (not a real one)
  • Table
The reason why I will need the same props, costumes and equipment for both TV adverts is that I am using the same actors and locations.

Sponsorship sequence:
  • Car
  • "Just Married" decorations
  • Wedding cake
  • Wedding decorations
  • Wedding dress
  • Suits/party dresses
All of these props are iconic of a wedding and therefore it is important I use them. In my audience survey, the majority said how they had attended a wedding in the last year and therefore the audience are aware of what a genuine wedding looks like. I am going to have to bring a wedding to life by relying on props to create a realistic presentation of a wedding. 

Radio advert:
  • Voice recorder

No comments:

Post a Comment