Tuesday 5 November 2013

TV advert two: choices

People in my advert

As my target audience is mixed gender - I am going to feature both male and female. I am going to include different types of people in my advert so that it shows that the event planning team can cater for anyone and that the service is universal. The first actor will be a middle aged women - stereotypically placed in a kitchen casually. This is a significant location because stereotypically women are the cooks of the families. The next actor will be a young man - on a mid run. I have chosen for the man to be running as it shows he is sporty and I feel that this will engage my target audience. I am then going to include a young women who is in the location of a 'girly' styled bedroom - wearing a dress. I have chosen to do this because I think that making the girl look feminine will appeal to the younger female side of the target audience. I am then going to use an old person so that older people in my target audience will feel included. 

I am going to use the same protagonist throughout my advert so that each advert is linked. 

Speech: 

First speaker "when I first contacted emerald events, I was unsure whether to leave all the arrangements to them.. second speaker "but after I gave them the idea of what I wanted and how I wanted it, they delivered a perfect event for me. third speaker "not only did emerald events deliver an outstanding event, but they go the extra mile by making sure everything is organised efficiently to prevent stress for the customer.. fourth speaker: "I would definitely go to emerald events again, I couldn't think of a better, more reliable and advanced team of people to plan an event up to a high standard" - all shots will be shot at mid shot

·                     There will then be a mid shot of the protagonist saying "for more information email.. or call... etc"

No comments:

Post a Comment