Thursday 14 November 2013

Sponsorship advert - what I am sponsoring

I need to consider who my events planning company can sponsor. I am going to come up with three ideas which I might consider for my sponsorship advert.

ITV - Downtown Abbey

My first option which I am considering using for my event planning service to sponsor is 'Down Town Abbey' - the show is aired on ITV. I am considering using this as an option as the target audience is the same as my target audience for my service. This is good because my target audience are likely to watch this show and therefore will view my advert.



Channel 4 - Grand designs

My second option would be a program on channel four - Grand Designs. This is one of my options because the target audience are aimed at a higher class. Although, the age of the target audience is over 40 which makes it hard for my target audience to want to watch the show therefore it could become a problem.



BBC 3 - Big Fat Gypsy Weddings

An program which I am considering using is 'Big Fat Gypsy's Weddings'. I have chosen this as an option because the program is based around a wedding event. In my sponsorship sequence I am focusing on weddings therefore it will link in. However, the main issue I have with this is that the program is directed towards a lower social class, whereas I am targeting a higher class with more of a sophisticated look.




Overall, I have decided that Downtown Abbey will be the program I am going to sponsor. I have decided to choose this program because it has the same target audience as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment