Monday 18 November 2013

Change of idea: TV advert one/two

One of the problems I am facing is with my first TV advert. The problem is that I am advertising two events but one of them is a seasonal event. The event is a Christmas party which I have realised is a problem because the advert will be played throughout the year therefore viewing a Christmas party in a different season it may not seem relevant. Therefore, I now need to look back to my survey and choose a different (popular) event. I still want to keep the camera shots, sound and editing therefore I could change the Christmas party to a birthday party. Or, I could not label the event and just use language such as "Extravagant parties for any occasion".

Another problem I am facing is that for my second TV advert I have realised that I have a low level with verslimultude. The reason for this is because my second TV advert is very different from the first. My second TV advert was supposed to be shot in different locations in peoples homes, and outside etc. However, after my animatic presentation I was given advice to change this idea slightly. The change is to link it to my first TV advert - to film the people who are in the first TV advert and film their personal opinions on the event, talking about the company. I think this is a good idea as all I need to change is the background of my shots but I can keep the same dialogue. This will create familiarity in my adverts because it is the same actors. 

Therefore, these changes will now hopefully improve my idea. I am going to have to edit and change my storyboard in order to complete the idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment