Tuesday 5 November 2013

Radio advert script


Radio script (spoken by a male speaker)

*clinking of glasses* (signifiying beginning of speech) - I would just like to say thank you all for coming - and emerald events for helping create my dream event into a reality. If it wasn't for such an outstanding group of individuals, I would not be here, standing talking to you all today. Emerald events have helped with every single detail - the location, venues, theme and the small things like the unique decor and name cards." - (the protagonist) "To find out more information then email Emeraldevents@info.co.uk or dial 0800 833 939. Emerald events - making your dream a reality." 

I chose a male speaker to say this because my protagonist (in all my other adverts) will be saying the ending part and I am targeting both male and females therefore I need to ensure I have included a male and female in the radio advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment