Saturday 9 November 2013

New sponsorship idea

I have changed my idea for my sponsorship sequence because (wrote in my previous blog) I thought it was too similar to one of my TV adverts.

Below is a brief outline of the storyboard of my sponsorship sequence. When actually creating my storyboard, I will go into much greater detail of camera, editing, mise-en-scene and sound.

The advert will be revolved around an after wedding party. The main people in the advert will be a man and women - the newly wedded couple. The rest of the people will be their friends. The reason I decided this was because in my audience survey I found out that my audience were familiar with wedding events and therefore I thought presenting the best bits from a wedding would appeal and attract my audience. 

  • Long shot of everyone dancing – high angle
  • Mid shot of specifically a couple dancing (near a cake)
  • Someone makes a short announcements
  • Couple walk over to the cake
  • Close up of the cake
  • Mid shot / low angle of couple
  • Mid shot of behind the shoulders (middle of them) cutting the cake
  • Close up of cake being cut
  • Close up of couple looking happy
Second part of sponsorship sequence
·         Mid shot of man saying “car is here”
·         Man and women get ready to leave
·         Wide shot of the car (with decorations)
·         All people from the venue come out (wide shot)
·         Long shot of man and women going to the car
·         Mid shot of man and women getting into the car
·         Long shot of car (with decorations) driving off


No comments:

Post a Comment