Thursday 12 September 2013

Recapping on sponsorship adverts

I feel that I have learned a lot about sponsorship adverts in the process of my analysis on a variety of the sponsorship adverts. This does not mean I am going to stop analysing as I can always improve my knowledge on sponsorship adverts. Although, I think it is important that I recap on all the things I have learned whilst I have been analysisng.

I have seen many different adverts, advertising various products and services. However, the similar aspects which I found in them all were:

  • All speakers were eloquently spoken - I think this is good because the audience need to easily understand the speaker
  • Slow/medium paced editing
  • Close up of products
  • Usually last around 11-15 seconds
  • The brand/product must be visible in the commercial; generally speaking the product is identified very early in the advert or at the very end of the ad as a surprise tactic
Therefore, it has really helped looking at various sponsorship adverts. I feel confident in developing any codes and conventions which I think are essential but also feel confident in challenging any conventions.

No comments:

Post a Comment