Thursday 26 September 2013

Synergy between adverts

Overall, I feel like I have a wide understanding on adverts. I have looked into many adverts including adverts of the same brand, and different brands. However, it is important that I understand how the brand or service makes their adverts link. I am going to be looking into Cadbury's adverts. I will then list the features which are the same between the adverts. However, the adverts are from different times. The TV advert is 2013 and the sponsorship is 1996. Therefore I may spot more differences.

What linked? and how do I know it was Cadbury's?
  • Both speakers are male
  • Both speakers speak clearly 
  • The product (chocolate) is one of the main features of the advert - this immediately tells me it is a Cadbury's advert as the audience can clearly see the product which is recognisable.
  • Brand logo is the last two seconds of the advert
  • Brown, white and purple are the main colors of the advert
  • The animated chocolate swirls up in the bowl


No comments:

Post a Comment