Monday 9 September 2013

Action plan and deadlines

So far I have completed some of my research into advertising. However, before I start planning I need to ensure all the research is finished and I have a broad understanding on the topic of advertising. The gaps which I need to fill are:

  • Analysis of adverts - Radio, TV and Sponsorship. If I want to achieve the best understanding of the codes and conventions of advertising, I need to watch as many as possible. So far I have watched and analysed four sponsorship adverts, five TV adverts and three radio adverts. Therefore I am behind in the analysis of adverts and that needs to be one of my main focuses for the next few weeks. (Aim to finish by - 20th of September)
  • I need to ensure I am fully aware of the codes and conventions. I can do this by looking at adverts, however, it would be helpful to do some secondary research by looking on the internet and in books for additional information on the codes and conventions. (Aim to finish by - 23rd of September)
  • I need to have my final idea (for now) done so that when it comes to planning I can start sketching. Even though my idea will change throughout the course, it is important I stick to one idea to begin with. 
  • Analyse various pieces of information on advertising - how it works etc. (Aim to finish by 25th of September)
  • Audience research - September 26th
DEADLINES

  • 26th September - All research to be completed
  • 17th October - Planning/pitch to be done and presented
  • 19th December - Sponsorship sequence/radio advert to be complete
  • 23rd January - Main text (rough cut) to be completed
  • 13th February - Final cut done/blog finished 
  • 27th February - Rough draft of evaluation
  • 27th March - All coursework to be complete.


No comments:

Post a Comment